RSS

Daily Archives: April 15, 2012

Self Publishing News for April 15th

Imagine publishing a fully-formatted, professionally-designed
volume of your poetry. Imagine simply “cutting’n’pasting”
your poems into designated areas of an already-formatted
document. Fast. Easy.Imagine, still, that elements like justification, centering, page spreads, margins, page numbering, graphical elements, and title drops were already taken care of!That’s how easy it is to publish with the Poetry Publishing Kit. Each kit comes with two files:Use the “Easy” file…

  • as building blocks to add more pages
  • move poems around
  • add or replace included graphics
  • further customize your book however you want

Or use the “Easier” file…

  • to simply cut n paste 30 poems directly into the file
  • add each respective title above each of your poems
  • accommodates a wide variety of poetry lengths

Both files are included in the Kit. Start with the “Easier” way and then as you become comfortable, move to the “Easy” file to add more poems for a second volume.

Then when you’re ready to publish your book of poetry, you will have a beautiful, professionally-formatted manuscript to submit, as-is, for high-quality black/white printing.

Both files are Microsoft Word 2003 files, so be sure that is a compatible format for your computer before purchasing the Publishing Kit.

Important Delivery Details: Once you click the Add to Cart button and complete your purchase,
your Poetry Publishing Kit will be available for instant download within the “My Toolkit” area of your
Publishing Account. Each file is approximately 50 MB. This is 100 MB of instant publishing support!

Still not sure? Flip through the Poetry Publishing Kit to see if it will work for your poetry.

 


Save over $200 on your iPad Edition today…

If you’ve been on the fence about starting (or completing) your e-Book offerings, now is the time to take action while publishing a high-quality paperback or hardback edition at the same time.

Today you can save over $200 when you publish with the Diamond or full-color Pearl package and then add the iPad/iPhone Enhanced E-book edition to your services.

Here’s what you get when you start publishing to the iBooks bookstore today with this exclusive offering from Outskirts Press:

• Greater exposure for your book. The more outlets where your book is available for sale, the greater the chances that your book will be discovered by potential readers.

• 100% profits. Apple will take 30% but you keep the remaining 70%.

• Full control over your retail price. Frustrated with your hardcopy pricing? E-book pricing is more flexible.

• Your own Private Label Imprint and Bowker-Approved ISBN. You become your own publisher with a unique ISBN and Publishing Imprint for your iPad/iPhone e-book edition.

• Publishing freedom and independence. Your iPad e-book edition exists completely independently of any hardcopy versions of your book published with Outskirts Press.

• Royalties are not split with Outskirts Press. Just like with our Amazon Kindle and Barnes & Noble Nook e-book options, authors receive ALL the profit of their sales directly from the source (in this case, Apple).

• You receive the final EPUB converted file. It’s yours to pursue other distribution channels independently of Outskirts Press.

Are you ready to take advantage of this growing market? Choose your package below to get started right away. Don’t forget to enter the promotion code: iPad2012PP at checkout to take advantage of your 20% limited-time savings when you add your iPad/iPhone Enhanced edition to your package. Your consultant can help you do it.

Promo code: iPad2012PP

Click to order the Diamond Package
Click to order the Pearl Package

 

TOP 4 PUBLISHING HEADLINES
AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT & SUCCESS STORY
“You gave me an outstanding book cover and interior, which I love so much. I also liked the pace at which my author representative worked. Thank you for a job well done!”Kathy-Ann Bamkefa lives with her family in California. She is married with two children and is an evangelist at their ministry, Worldwide Prophetic Evangelical Ministries. She has been writing poetry since 1999 in her leisure and also writes articles, which she posts to her blog monthly. She is multi-talented and loves to use her gifts and talents to encourage others. Kathy, has a bachelor’s degree in Psychology of Christian Counseling and Theology, and was born in Trinidad. This is her first published book.- Kathy-Ann Bamkefa, author of Inspirational Poems & Psalms Especially for You Collection I

 
Leave a comment

Posted by on April 15, 2012 in Outskirts Press News

 

Tags: ,

 
Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 13,276 other followers

%d bloggers like this: