On the heels of Inc. Magazine’s recognition of Outskirts Press as the fastest-growing privately held self-publishing company, Outskirts Press launches Version 3.0 of its website at http://www.outskirtspress.com, bringing additional benefits and services to self publishing authors.
Custom self-publisher Outskirts Press launches Version 3.0 of its self-publishing author website
September 29, 2009 – Denver, Colorado - Outskirts Press this weekend announced the exciting launch of Version 3.0 of its self-publishing and book marketing author solution online at www.outskirtspress.com.
Outskirts Press Version 3.0 launched the morning of September 26th and features some notable benefits and improvements over the previous website, including:
- Ghostwriting services that help new authors start, finish, or completely write their book(s)
- Custom interior formatting that complements the Standard interior formatting already available free with every publishing package
- Professionally illustrated artistic custom cover design that complements the Professionally Designed Custom Cover option already available
- The new Citrus full-color illustration package complements the 16 other award-winning styles already available at http://outskirtspress.com/art
- Online editing at the digital proof galley stage now allows authors to enter their galley edits conveniently online
- The addition of three new trim sizes for the full-color Pearl publishing package, bringing the total paperback trim sizes available for full-color to an industry-leading 5 available sizes
Perhaps most newsworthy of all, Outskirts Press Version 3.0 introduces self-publishing authors to a more streamlined and visually-appealing experience, similar to other online shopping experiences they may be accustomed to on other non-publishing websites, including easily identifiable pricing, star-ratings of every product and service, plus many online videos that offer further information and education throughout the process.
“Self publishing has always been fast, affordable, and fun at Outskirts Press,” CEO Brent Sampson remarked, “and now with Version 3.0 of our website, publishing your book is even more user-friendly and flexible than ever before.”
The blog posting at Self Publishing News features screen shots and videos from the new Outskirts Press Version 3.0 website: http://outskirtspress.wordpress.com/2009/09/24/self-publishing-version-3-0/
ABOUT OUTSKIRTS PRESS, INC.
Outskirts Press, Inc. offers full-service, custom self-publishing services for authors seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining all their rights and full creative control. Available for authors globally at www.outskirtspress.com and located on the outskirts of Denver, Colorado, Outskirts Press represents the future of book publishing, today.
# # #
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd – 515, Parker, Colorado 80134